Join us to save precious lives
Pakistan never faced such a terrible disaster ever before. In 2010 Floods in Pakistan impacted an estimated 13.8 million people, with some six million displaced and 1.5 million lost their houses. In 2012 More than 2.8 Million were affected by the floods. But this flood in 2022 has destroyed more. The floods have caused widespread destruction across the country. Millions of children, women, and men have been affected since mid-June, and over a thousand lives have been lost. People have lost their homes, livestock, harvest-ready crops, and their only sources of livelihood. Infrastructure across the country has suffered massive damage, and roads, bridges, and buildings have been washed away. You can understand what it feels when loved ones are lost or settled families lose their homes in a disaster. They need fellow humans as one family to comfort them for their loss. Your support will be used for health, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation services in flood-affected areas, focusing on the most vulnerable.
Jesus said Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:42-43
Pakistan’s Agricultural land and crops are badly affected. Thousands of people and thousands of animals have died, and millions are affected.
These millions of flood victims need Your help; they need food, shelter, and healthcare.
We request you to join us to save precious lives and represent Jesus Christ in Pakistan. One of the Centres where our persecuted brothers and sisters reside got affected. Now we have to change their living place urgently and shift them to a safe place. We, as children of God, represent Jesus Christ in this world. May God YHWH bless you; keep serving Him. Please help with whatever you can do for these people and also keep them in your prayers.
Replacement of Center For Rent: $200
Tent: $30 (for two persons)
300 Tents: 30*300= $ 9000
Food Distribution for 1 Family: $45
Target to Reach 100 Families: 100*$45= $4500
We helped people in the past year and we request you to stand with us in this terrible time.
Past Flood Relief
Present Destruction Due to Floods and Heavy Rain in The Past Week:
- Traffic is suspended on National Highway between Karachi and Quetta. 300-500 people were stranded due to roadblocks.
- District Peshawar. Due to heavy rain/ flood, 08x houses were partially damaged, and 50x Kanal of crops are damaged in Mattani area.
- District Khyber. due to heavy rains, 84x houses were partially damaged resulting in 01x child’s death and 05x females injured.
- District Buner. Due to heavy rains, 02x houses were partially damaged.
- District Lower Chitral. Garam Chashma: 02x houses fully damaged, 03x houses partially damaged
- 06x irrigation channels
- 02x Hydel Power stations
- 03x Drinking Water Supply
- District Upper Kohistan. due to flash floods in Uchar Nullah: 38x houses were fully damaged
- 17x houses partially damaged,
- 02x cattle shed fully damaged with hundreds of animals,
- 07x micro hydel damaged,
- 01x school damaged,
- 01x suspension bridge damaged
- District Dera Ismail Khan. Due to heavy rain, the following damages were reported:
- 04x houses fully, 03x houses partially damaged in Muryali and Kotla Siadan areas.
- 10x houses fully, 18x houses partially damaged, and 01x Masjid collapsed in Mauza Ganjoo.
- 01x house partially damaged in Chowdwan Circle,
- 04x houses partially damaged, 11x cattle perished in Darazinda.
- District Hangu. Due to heavy rain 02x houses partially damaged in Thall.
- District Kurram. Due to heavy rain/landslide, 04x houses partially, 01x house fully damaged resulting into 01x male’s death.
- District Jhang. Due to heavy rain following were reported:-
- 01x house partially damaged and 02x livestock died in Tehsil Shorkot.
- 01x house partially damaged resulting into 02x females injured in Tehsil Ahmed Pur Sial.
- District Rajanpur. Due to heavy rain, 01x houses were partially damaged resulting into 01x child’s death and 01x child injured in Tehsil Jampur.
- District Layyah. Due to heavy rain, the roof of a house collapsed and 02x males, 05x females & 01x child were injured in Tehsil Choubara.
- District Muzaffargarh. Due to heavy rain following damages were reported:
- 01x house partially damaged and 01x female injured in tehsil Jatoi.
- 02x house partially damaged and 05x Children injured in tehsil Alipur.
- 01x house partially damaged and 01x female injured in tehsil Kot-Addu.
- 02x house partially damaged and 01x male & 01x female injured in tehsil Muzaffargarh.
- District Vehari. Due to heavy rain, 01x house partially damaged and 01x female injured in tehsil, Vehari.
- District Bahawalpur. Due to heavy rains, 01x Child died by drowning in the rainwater pond in tehsil Bahawalpur.
- District Tharparkar. Due to rainfall, 26x houses were partially damaged and 47x cattle perished.
- District Khairpur. Due to heavy rains, the following were reported
- 04x houses were fully damaged.
- 04x persons died and 01x injured.
- West Karachi. 02x houses, 15x roads damaged and 01x person died due to electrocution.
- District Sanghar. 01x child died due to electrocution.
- Karachi South. 03x males and 01x child died due to electrocution.