China is Fighting Against Humanity
Pakistan has a Free Trade Agreement with China. Between 2012 and 2017 for example, Pakistan’s trade deficit with China tripled, going from $4 billion to $12.7bn. China is now the largest source of Pakistan’s imports, which stand at 29pc of total imports. A recent paper released by the State Bank of Pakistan stating that more than half of the country’s imports of electrical equipment and machinery come from China. Every Pakistani knows what is the quality of these products. Corrupt Politicians allowed China to replace their low quality products with the genuine Japanese, American, German and Hungary products, just for their own personal benefits. But this trade not limited on electronics and machinery products but this trade is also effecting our daily diet, as we are being nourished GMO (genetically modified food/fake) foods, fruits, vegetables and dairy products. These products look real and are very shiny which attracts buyers but it is poisonous.
Recently I went to the market to buy apples, On one side there were Desi apples with a high rate (180 Rupees per Kg) and on the other side were shiny red apples that were all the same size, every apple was packed in a net packaging.
I was thinking they would be more expensive than the Desi Apples but they were very cheap (120 Rupees Per kg). The same size shiny red apples covered in beautiful packaging were made by chemicals and there is not only apples, but other fruits are also available in the market and being sold at a cheap rate with a extra profit margin.
Today I found that China is controlling our dairy products too, Eggs is a initial part of our breakfast which is the biggest source of protein. But the eggs you are eating daily, Do they have protein or poison?
- The shell of a GMO (Fake) egg is made of calcium carbonate.
- Egg yolks and egg whites are made of sodium alginate, alum, gelatin, eatable calcium chloride and then add water and food coloring. First pour a set amount of sodium alginate into warm water and mix it into egg white like shape, then mix it with gelatin together with benzoic acid, alum and other chemicals to make the egg white.
- Egg yolk is just adding lemon yellow food coloring. Together with calcium chloride to form egg mixture into the mold to produce the egg membrane.
- Egg shell is made of paraffin wax, gypsum powder, calcium carbonate and other materials.
- Fake egg is full of chemicals, the main ingredient calcium alginate, at most is a gel. Alum, gelatin etc are only as additives, auxiliary agents.
- They are not beneficial to the human body but causing different diseases.
These are not electronic products that if It will stop working It will just waist our money. This is the crucial reality that is effecting every precious life. Our children are being effected by these chemical products and poison. I am sharing this so we together will bring awareness into our communities to not buy Chinese food products. Pakistan is blessed with fertile soil and a brilliant climate condition. A wide selection of different fruits, vegetables and other crops are grown in Pakistan.
- According to the figures of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), fruit exports stood at 645,304 tonnes in 2016-17.
- Fresh fruits worth US $325.631 million and vegetables valuing US $113.167 million were exported during first three quarters of our current financial year as compared to the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
Is GMO legal in China?
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs), also known as genetically engineered or transgenic organisms, for use as human foods or animal feeds. Agricultural GMOs are regulated in China principally under the Regulation on Administration of Safety of Agricultural Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO Regulation), and MARA is the government department responsible for nationwide supervision and administration of the safety of agricultural GMOs.
We can also write to the Chief Minister and our representatives in Provincial and Federal Assembly of Pakistan, to stop feeding poison to our generations.